Something that truly exists. Is real.
2015 was a growth year for me personally and professionally. This led to a pause in my hectic life and time to appreciate all that I had come through to get to where I am.
I stumbled with this idea of a “word” for my life. What did that entail? What did that mean? How do I choose? What if I can’t? What if it’s wrong? Only to be sitting down, looking out my home office window at the freshly fallen snow and to have it hit me.
I know what this year looked like. I have an idea of what I want next year to resemble. I know the key points that mean difference.
- Balance. I need to dig in and find this. I am a working mom and wife. I am a social butterfly. I am a closet introvert. I need to grasp the concept that I CANNOT do it all AND do it all Well.
- Strength. I seem to expel all of this too soon and have no resources to tap from when I need it most. I have to be solid for my husband, my kids, my business, my friends. How about for me?
- Endurance. See above. More days in the week? Hours in the day? Me cloned?
- Control. Pulling it together and staying on spot. Striving for…
- Peace. Inner. Outer. World. Godly.
- Determination. I CAN. I WILL. I AM.
Authenticity is important. I truly feel that I will come into my own self this coming year. I have BIG dreams and HUGE aspirations for change in my community, myself, my business. I am building my life upon a firm foundation of faith, and hope, and love, and…